It looks like your wishes for some new analog gear might be granted. Check out these unofficial photos of the $599 Moog Minitaur Analog Bassline Synthesizer!
The Minitaur is a compact tabletop monophonic MIDI-and-CV-controllable analog bass synthesizer module, based on the design of the Taurus 3 bass synthesizer.
Here are the preliminary specs:
- 100% analog audio signal path, based on Taurus I and Taurus III synthesizers.
- 2 Taurus VCOs with variable Glide amount
- Sawtooth (original Taurus) or Square waveform selection for both VCOs
- External Audio Input
- Headphone out
- 2 Mixer VCAs for setting the level of the VCOs
- 1 VCF Moog/Taurus-style Ladder Filter w/ VC Resonance
- 1 VCA
- Two Minimoog-style ADSR Envelope generators with the Decay and Release segments controlled by the Decay knob plus a Release On/Off switch
- 1 MIDI-syncable triangle wave LFO for modulating VCF/VCOs
- DIN MIDI In and MIDI over USB out